August 30, 2016
I just got off the phone with Angie’s List and although I was incredibly disappointed in the changes they implemented on Aug 1, they literally bent over back wards for my business to not lose my credentials, reputation, honors and reviews that I worked so hard for four years building with them. They recognized that I am the leader in my categories and such a small business knowing the changes would hurt my business, they wanted to do everything they can to ensure I would remain in the top placement that I earned and deserve.
Yes I have to pay for advertising, but they really worked with me on what is reasonable and what I can afford and the amount is incredibly reasonable.
I also found out that literally I have blown all competition out of the water in my categories Animal & House Sitting and Animal Boarding & Kennels. My nearest competitors have only 4 or 5 A rated reviews and don’t even have Super Service Awards. My competitors include even franchise very large Kennels and Pet care operations.
I am a sole operator/owner (just little ole me ) and I have 85 A rated reviews and 3 Consecutive Years Super Service Awards! Can you see my humongous beaming smile right now? I had no idea my reputation was THAT good, but wow am I sooo thankful for all of my customers who truly value excellence in service and our top quality care!
I am even more honored that I am living up to my ethics and promises and doing this much better than all the others. Humbled, happy, and feeling incredibly blessed right now
We have earned the prestigious, nationally recognized Angie’s List Super Service Award three years running 2013, 2014 and 2015!
** Many pet sitters recommend us and use us when they go on vacation. If they trust us, so can you!
When researching a quality pet or home care sitting service provider, please ask yourself, can this person handle any unusual or emergency situation independently while you are away? Will this person do thorough visual and physical checks of your animals and property to ensure everything is normal? Can this person identify subtle and sometimes invisible signs of illness, injury or stress? Will this person truly deliver what is promised and more, and always put the health, safety and well being of your animals and your property above all else? For us, animals are our passion, we don’t do this to get rich. it isn’t about price or the number of clients we get, it is all about minimizing stress for your animals and you while you are away no matter what extra time, tasks that takes.
We have 100% perfect on line reviews and customer testimonials. Our prices are competitive and within industry standards, however; where it is different is our expertise, our ability to resolve problems, identify issues, and give undivided attention and time to your pets and your home. We always over deliver, and exceed expectations. Our standard visits are a minimum of 40 minutes for most visits and we always give more when needed and don’t charge for it.
We are qualified to care for and train many types of pets and situations. We are certified in Pet Safety & First Aid through the American Red Cross.
We not only have years of hands on experience and excellent references, but we also have the education and certifications.
We have experience training basics, obedience, and foundation skills for domestic puppies and dogs, as well as potential service dogs. We have trained dogs for their basics for therapy, service and water rescue training. When we are pet sitting, you get extra perks of our training skills working with your pets to ensure consistent expectations.
We also have animal behavior management experience and education; foal and basic ground work equine experience and bring that training experience to you.
We can work with some special needs animals on a case by case basis.
We not only care for you furry friends, but also have personal assistant and life & health coaching services for animals with ‘feet’ – yes that is YOU!
We are experienced and have the educational foundation in both life and health coaching. We regularly participate in seminars and on line learning in these areas for continual learning and growth. Our corporate experience contributes to our skills that we provide to you through our coaching and personal assistant services.
*Currently researching and going through the process of permits/inspections/licensing and other requirements for offering doggy daycare in our home and fostering in our home
* Guardian Member of the ASPCA – American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA)
* Association Member with On Going Seminar Training – Association of PetSitting Excellence (APSE)
* Association Member Professional United Pet Sitters – (P.U.P.S)
* Professional Integrity Education and Association Member – National Association of Professional Pet Sitters (NAPPS)
* Women of Distinction Magazines Woman of Distinction in the Pet Care Industry Fall 2014
* NAPW VIP Woman of the Year 2014/2015
* Continental Who’s Who Industry Leader Pet Care Industry Colorado
* BBB Accredited Business A+ Rated
* Angie’s List A Rated Business with nearly 100 all “A” rated reviews
* Angie’s List Recipient of 2013, 2014, and current 2015 Super Service Award which is only given to 5% of Angie’s List Businesses
* Tri Lakes Chamber of Commerce Business Member
* Black Forest Business Group Member & Group Social Committee and Newspaper Writer
* American Red Cross Pet Safety & CPR Certified
* Insured and Bonded through Business Insurers
* Life Coach Certification – Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC).
* Life Coach Refresher Training – Tony Robbins – Madanes Training
* National Association of Professional Women – NAPW Member
* Health Coach Certification – Institute of Integrated Nutrition (INN)
* American Association of Drugless Practitioners – Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner (AADP)
* American Heart Association Go For Red For Women Member
* Association Member – National Parks Conservation Association
* F.E.A.T BigHorn 4X4 Volunteer Off Road Rescue Team
* Professional Seminar and Continuing Education Credits – 600 Hours (SkillPath, Dale Carnegie and Similar)
* Equine Specialist – Equine Stable Manager Triple T Paints (4 Years)
* Professional Corporate Management – 1996 – 2010 (Ford Credit, Citigroup and Similar)
* See Linked In for Primary Owners Professional Career Highlights & Recommendations
* Visit us on face book to view recent photos of our “Pampered” pets and doggy daycare and boarding ~ https://www.facebook.com/Pampered-Pets-People-LLC-478260502185396/
* Volunteer – Dog walker, Intake, Emergency placements, Training and Grooming – Humane Society and Animal Shelters
* Regular support to charitable organizations including – 10% of all proceeds are donated to Charity
* Private Residence Home and Pet Sitting – Since 1991
* Private Pet Owner – Dogs, Cats, Horses, Birds, Guinea Pigs, Ferrets, Ducks, Geese, Fish, Chickens, Sheep and even a Pig, Raccoon & a Crow! – 30 Years
* Private Business Owner since 2008
* Owner of Pampered Pets & People LLC and recently opened Pampered Pooches Playground Play n Stay (no kennels doggy daycare and boarding)
Our doggy daycare and boarding is in our private home (we do not have a “facility”) as we are a home environment and no kennels.
We are located on the NW side of Black Forest off Hodgen Road and Black Forest Roads. Easy access from Hwy 83.
Our Business mailing address is Monument and our “in your home” pet care services we provide in all of the Tri Lakes area.
We know there has been some confusion on this so wanted to clarify.