We offer a variety of services both for animals and for people so please call us for prices of the service you are interested in. In the meantime, read below to understand what makes us different and how we call ourselves “Pampered” and all of our customers agree too.
Doggy Daycare (Pampered Pooches Playground Play n Stay) now added in Our Home!
Give your dogs a vacation and a home away from home when you are away.
Here’s the difference of what we provide!
Kennels versus our Doggy Daycare?
Does Doggy Daycare really cost more? Our research says no …
1. We do not have set hours for drop off or pick up
(except from 11pm – 7am so we can sleep)
- Kennels require you to have another night stay if you don’t meet their drop off/pick up time hours which costs you more.
2. We are not closed any Holidays or Sundays for drop off/pick up
- Kennels require you to have another night stay if you want a Holiday or Sunday pick up which costs you more
3. We provide free roam, supervision, outdoor and indoor play basically 24/7 except when we are all sleeping – and then all the dogs are staying in our bedroom with us so we can hear any needs during the night of your precious pups.
- Kennels provide twice a day play, some even charge extra for playtime or walks which costs you more
- There are no staff at most Kennels after 7pm until 7am – leaving your dogs needs unattended for 12 hours.
4. We provide a 2300 sq foot home and a 4000 sq foot playground for dogs to stretch their legs, socialize, interact and stay – a home away from home – dogs are allowed on our furniture, beds and spend time not only with other dogs but also us going about our normal daily routine.
- Kennels charge by the size of the dog run/kennel often times only 3′ x 6′ or 4 x 12′ of space is provided
- Kennels are typically loud, cold, cement walls and floors and steel bars – the cost here is the stress to your dog and potential stress related illnesses, as well as fear and loneliness.
5. This is our home, we do not have “hours” – the dogs are rarely left alone and there is always someone to monitor, cuddle, reassure your dogs all day and all night long.
Your dog lives in our home while here and goes through all the normal daily routines right along with us, have other dogs and people to interact with all day and all night. Sleep in our bed or in our bedroom. They are allowed on the furniture. Much more comfortable than a cot or rug on a cement floor.
- Kennels have “staff” that changes daily and hours of operation where your dogs will be left alone to listen to nervous, stressed, or just boisterous dogs at all hours of the day or night causing loneliness, fear and stress.
- The “cost” associated with this only you can decide.
5. Our research has found that most local Kennels charge the same or only just slightly less than what we charge just for the boarding portion. Many have “add on” charges if you want more playtime, walks, a larger kennel, or forced additional nights due to time off/days off/ and “hours” – which ultimately puts their cost higher than what we charge.
- The value of what your precious loved dogs receive with us is priceless in comparison to any price difference.
6. Quiet Zone – we diligently supervise all dogs in our care and diligently monitor any squabbles and barking. We do not want other dogs to be stressed, people to be stressed or to annoy our neighbors so one or our priorities is keeping things calm, no chaos, low stress and quiet as possible (no barking zone).
- Kennels have dogs and people coming and going throughout the day, lots of movement, noises, doors opening and closing, staff moving around etc – and some kennels can house up to 20-30 dogs, all strangers to one another, all with different anxiety, stress, and energy levels, and often times is a room full of anxious barking dogs.
Just a Note: We have updated our vaccination requirements to include the following: All vaccinations must be administered at least 2 weeks prior to boarding.
Distemper – Adenovirus- Parainfluenza Parvovirus
Canine Influenza (H3N8)
All dogs must be completed through all the required puppy shots at 2, 4 and 6 months and either be spayed or neutered or scheduled for it (if close to 6 months old).
All dogs must be social with other dogs and people, not food aggressive, never have bitten any other dog or person and must go through an evaluation/assessment prior to booking.
Note by owner regarding boarding price structure:
Owner note regarding pricing structure for in our home, all free roam dog boarding:
By Business Owner – “Pricing”
It can be very challenging to rate dog boarding on “price” unless you are comparing 100% apples to apples. I just want to personally touch on this subject and help others understand our pricing structure and the differences of what we offer compared to kennels and other boarding facilities and if we are a bit higher in our boarding and why that is. In our experience the difference has only been within $5 per night if any difference at all when you also consider we don’t charge for any “extra’s” or late drop off’s or pick up’s, or require additional nights, we are never “closed”, and your dogs are not left alone after hours which many “kennels” are not staffed after 7pm until 7am.
Occasionally we get asked about our pricing structure, and every year we diligently research other local facilities and their prices for boarding. We are consistently within $5 per night rates of other boarding kennels. The difference that we provide is that we have no kennels. The dogs are not restricted to gated off spaces in our homes, nor do we have any kennels. It is free roam in the entire house, plus the dogs get their own puppy living room additionally where people and cats don’t go! We have a 4200 sq foot playground for the dogs which have pools, sprinklers, ramps, tunnels, obstacles to play on or around. They get exercise, playtime and sunshine as often as weather permits or at least every 2 hours. We do not charge for extra outdoor potty breaks, exercise or outdoor time.
Many other places charge for walks or extra out of their kennel time. We also have no set hours for drop off or pick up other than 11pm – 7am while we are sleeping. Many other places have set times to drop off and pick up where as if you can’t meet those times, you are charged extra or required to have an additional night stay. Thus costing you more. We also limit the number of dogs we take in (5max) and we cater exercise, play, activities, outside time individually to each dog according to their age, health, demeanor, activity level, interests and personality. Many other places let all the dogs outside at the same time regardless of personality, size, activity level and then bring them all back in at the same time. What this means for you dog at our home, is if your dog is a frisbee or ball player, and loves to be outside a lot, they will get that or if your dog is a bit older, shy and just loves to be cuddled, wants to be inside with people, and not really interested in playing with the other dogs as much as another, they will get that. Our home is free roam, dogs are allowed on the furniture and even sleep in our room or on our bed. We also are never closed. (Other than when we take vacation time)
All other boarding kennels and facilities we have researched locally have set drop off and pick up hours, have certain days they are closed for drop off or pick altogether, or charge if you need to pick up or drop off “after hours”. All of these will cost you more. We are confident that once you experience compare “apples to apples” in all of these factors, experience the differences of what we have to offer, that even if we are a bit higher (per night rate) that you will find our flexibility, no additional charges, no set hours other than to sleep, never closed and your dogs get 24/7 supervision and more – that we are actually not more expensive and even if we are, it will be no more than $5 and the differences are so worth it and your pampered pups deserve all the extra’s we provide!
Now don’t take this wrong, there are MANY qualified wonderful places locally to board your dogs, my only point in this post is to address when comparing “price”, if you are looking at just the per night rate you may not be taking into consideration many other factors or costs. Also, to consider the facility and environment your dog will be staying in and compare the “cost” or value of that. Such as; Is your dog confined to a 10×10 kennel and only get outside 2-3 times a day for 30 minute potty breaks, or is it entirely an indoor facility and they don’t get outside time? Do they get adequate exercise and get to run full out and play or do you have to request “walks” and get charged extra for that.
Again, when calling around for “price” also take into consideration the cost or value of everything that is being offered or being charged for.
Our prices for in your home care are based on Quality Time. Prices starting as low as $15 per visit (depending on distance or “zone” ! Each situation is a little different so please call to get your customized plan and quote!
We work with all farm and domestic pets, but also specialize in working with challenging breeds, behavioral issues and large breeds.
Our SERVICE is EXCEPTIONAL, WORK ETHICS are OUTSTANDING, and our QUALITY is SECOND TO NONE! – We have earned Angie’s List 2013 & 2014 Super Service Award which is given to only 5% of businesses!
· When you want only the best, and a Certified, Insured, Bonded and Experienced Professional Pet Sitting Service Provider call us to determine the best plan for you based on your Customized Situation and Needs! 719-377-2325
· We have been in business since 2008 and doing Pet Care & Training since 1991 – we have come to realize that there is NO “One Size Fits All” when it comes to pet care.
We have rates that cater to each families individual needs, tasks and animals. Example: A family with only 1 cat versus a family with 3 dogs, 2 cats and 4 horses should NOT have to pay the same rate. We cater a Service Plan specifically to your requirements and would love to discus an optimal plan and prices with you directly.
We are also in the process of offering in our home Play & Stay with NO Kennels! We are building a 4000 sq foot Pampered Pooches Playground and all dogs have free roam just like in your home. When you go on vacation your puppy gets one too!
We offer loyalty rates, seasonal specials and discounts often so our prices are always competitive within the Professional Industry Standards and we will find a savings program for you! More than 80% of our clients are under a special loyalty or promotional rate which saves 10% up to 20% off our regular prices!
I. Basic Per Visit Rate – for those who need Quick Drop In Visits for potty breaks. (15 – 20 minute visits) – we do not recommend basic visits for dogs
II. Standard Per Visit Rate – for those who want extra’s and more time for their pets ( 40 minute visits ) This is our most requested visit extra playtime!
III. Premium Per Visit Rate – for those who want extra dedicated time & tasks completed ( 1 1/2 hr visits ) Mostly used for those who want extra house cleaning, barn cleaning, organization tasks completed.
IV. Holiday Per Visit Rate – Holidays are charged a surcharge due to High Demand and Limited Availability.
V. Weekly/Monthly Rates – for those who work and contract weekly or monthly for drop by visits for your pets during your long work days.
VI. Overnights – Overnights are an ‘add on’ service and is available for special needs pets as a first priority.
Categories above are also contingent on distance from our home office.
Other Discounts and Loyalty Programs
Student Discount 10% - Seniors 10% Discount - Military 10% Discount
Referral Program – we are top rated for our referral program – $10 up to $40 for Every Referral that books with Us. Get paid Cash or use it As Credit on your next service!
Customer Loyalty Program starts after your 3rd Visit – Customer Loyalty also gives you extra perks such as photo albums or dvd’s, photo blankets, memory dvd’s set to music, small home repairs and other gifts randomly.
Please view our customer testimonials to gain a perspective on our quality services through the eyes of our Satisfied Clients!