We now offer limited space – Kennel / Crate Free – Doggy Daycare and Boarding in our Home! Pampered Pooches Playground LLC - Play n Stay – NO KENNELS, all free roam inside, 4200 sq foot playground
We still offer In Your Home Pet & House Sitting Services as well as Select areas Dog Walking Services
Visit us on our new web site www.pamperedpoochesplayground.com to view all information for all of our Professional Pet Care Services we offer.
We do not want to be the biggest, but the best! Your dogs home away from home and let them have a vacation too!
Our research has shown that price versus value of our Doggy Daycare compared to Boarding Kennels there is no comparison!
Kennels versus our Doggy Daycare?
Does Doggy Daycare really cost more? Our research says no …
1. We do not have set hours for drop off or pick up
(except from 11pm – 7am so we can sleep)
- Kennels require you to have another night stay if you don’t meet their drop off/pick up time hours which costs you more.
2. We are not closed any Holidays or Sundays for drop off/pick up
- Kennels require you to have another night stay if you want a Holiday or Sunday pick up which costs you more
3. We provide free roam, supervision, outdoor and indoor play basically 24/7 except when we are all sleeping – and then all the dogs are staying in our bedroom with us so we can hear any needs during the night of your precious pups.
- Kennels provide twice a day play, some even charge extra for playtime or walks which costs you more
- There are no staff at most Kennels after 7pm until 7am – leaving your dogs needs unattended for 12 hours.
4. We provide a 2300 sq foot home and a 4000 sq foot playground for dogs to stretch their legs, socialize, interact and stay – a home away from home – dogs are allowed on our furniture, beds and spend time not only with other dogs but also us going about our normal daily routine.
- Kennels charge by the size of the dog run/kennel often times only 3′ x 6′ or 4 x 12′ of space is provided
- Kennels are typically loud, cold, cement walls and floors and steel bars – the cost here is the stress to your dog and potential stress related illnesses, as well as fear and loneliness.
5. This is our home, we do not have “hours” – the dogs are rarely left alone and there is always someone to monitor, cuddle, reassure your dogs all day and all night long.
Your dog lives in our home while here and goes through all the normal daily routines right along with us, have other dogs and people to interact with all day and all night. Sleep in our bed or in our bedroom. They are allowed on the furniture. Much more comfortable than a cot or rug on a cement floor.
- Kennels have “staff” that changes daily and hours of operation where your dogs will be left alone to listen to nervous, stressed, or just boisterous dogs at all hours of the day or night causing loneliness, fear and stress.
- The “cost” associated with this only you can decide.
5. Our research has found that most local Kennels charge the same or only just slightly less than what we charge just for the boarding portion. Many have “add on” charges if you want more playtime, walks, a larger kennel, or forced additional nights due to time off/days off/ and “hours” – which ultimately puts their cost higher than what we charge.
- The value of what your precious loved dogs receive with us is priceless in comparison to any price difference.
6. Quiet Zone – we diligently supervise all dogs in our care and diligently monitor any squabbles and barking. We do not want other dogs to be stressed, people to be stressed or to annoy our neighbors so one or our priorities is keeping things calm, no chaos, low stress and quiet as possible (no barking zone).
- Kennels have dogs and people coming and going throughout the day, lots of movement, noises, doors opening and closing, staff moving around etc – and some kennels can house up to 20-30 dogs, all strangers to one another, all with different anxiety, stress, and energy levels, and often times is a room full of anxious barking dogs.
Just a Note: We have updated our vaccination requirements to include the following: All vaccinations must be administered at least 2 weeks prior to boarding.
Distemper – Adenovirus- Parainfluenza Parvovirus
Canine Influenza (H3N8)
Canine Influenza (H3N2)